Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sweet big brother

Carter is such a good big brother. Even though he occasionally has a hard time sharing some of his toys he is really sweet and caring. Here are some moments I managed to catch on camera.
Carter loves to sit in the glider and read to Audrey. After diaper changes he tells me that Audrey wants him to read to her. It's really cute to hear some of the stories he comes up with. Audrey enjoys looking at the pictures and sometimes tries to steal the book from him.
While I was getting their clothes so we could get going Carter decided to help out. I came back into the room to find him brushing her hair and trying to put her bow in. So cute!
My two monkeys enjoying a morning snack out of their snack cups. Carter wanted Audrey to sit right next to him.
Carter is all excited that Audrey can crawl now. He's been wanting her to be more mobile so she can play with him more. This particular morning Carter put all these toys on Audrey to make her into a monster. I think he wanted her to chase him. So this picture is more of an example of how she puts up with him but it's still cute. :)
Here he is trying to help her drink out of her sippy cup.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I love it. Just wait till she is big enough to take things away from him - then the trouble starts!! :)

    ReplyDelete