Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cookies for santa

Carter had been hounding me to make cut out cookies for Santa the last couple of weeks. As much as I felt like I didn't have the time or energy to do it, how could I say no? Carter helped with every step of the process. Like I said before, he's the best sous chef a mom could ask for. Seeing how happy it made him made it all worth it. Carter said that santa can have 4 cookies and the rest are for us :)
Carter hard at work frosting the cookies. He did a really good job. I did have to remind him not to lick his fingers so much. It's a good thing only family will be eating these cookies.
While Carter and I were hard at work frosting all the cookies, Audrey was on quality control
I think she approves
Carter posing will all the cookies he frosted. He truly was a huge help. Naturally, he made it a competition and tried to frost more than me. He reminded me that he was winning the whole time. I wonder who he gets his competitive nature from? At the rate the kids are gobbling them up there might not be any left for Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment