Monday, August 15, 2011

random pics

Just a few random pictures from the last couple of weeks...
Audrey has already inherited my obsession with shoes. She goes into my closet on a daily basis and walks around the house in a pair of my shoes (even though she has plenty of her own), including my heals. I find them everywhere! This time Carter joined in and they got into my gym shoes.
I walked into the room to find them cuddling like this. So sweet!Carter has been wearing his Thomas hat around the house a lot lately. He pretends to be all sorts of characters with it.Monkey see, monkey do. Audrey had to have a turn with the hat.Another morning cuddle moment. This time with Sasha, the other baby of the house.The kids think it's hilarious to run around the house with Audrey wearing the monkey leash (backwards) and Carter pulling her. This time they needed extra gear. Carter with the tool apron. Audrey with 2 purses, blanky, and a paci.

No comments:

Post a Comment