Friday, June 15, 2012

Audrey's recital

 Saturday, May 26th was day 3 of the move and also Audrey's recital.  The house was completely empty and the truck was gone.  We stuck around just for her recital.  I had to curl her hair and it's not easy with her fine hair.  I had to take a picture of all those curls.  It makes it look like she has a ton of hair.  She looked so cute!
 Touching up some of the curls backstage before getting her costume on.
 All ready to perform.  She was so excited!
 With her friend Lucy.  Lucy also went to the same school as Audrey.
Her little ballet & tap class ready to head to the stage.

Audrey did a great job.  We were so proud of her considering she had to get over some stage fright throughout the year.  You would have never guessed it though the day of the recital.  She loved ballet & tap and already is asking when she gets to go here in Peoria.  She told me, "I need my ballet!"  Makes me so happy :)

2 comments:

  1. She looks so cute! LOVE the curls! Hope you're settling in ok...we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I can't believe it's really real that you moved!

    ReplyDelete