Tuesday, November 13, 2012

2 months old

 The day of Evelyn's baptism she turned 2 months old.  I swear the time flies faster with each one!  She is such a good baby in so many ways.  She's my best sleeper at night and just goes with the flow during the day.  Audrey was already rolling over at this age but not Evelyn.  It's probably because I spoil her and hold her a ton.  I have to soak up the baby phase one last time.
 This is what Tita Angela does when we are together.  She always captures some great images of the kiddos.  Can't wait to see what shots she got this time.
 Just a random picture of all three of my munchkins
 Playing hide and go seek is a lot more challenging in this house.  I found Audrey hiding down by her shoe basket in the mud room.  She can wedge herself in the smallest places.
Carter's most prized possession is his Stitch.  We can't go anywhere with out it and he sleeps with it every night.  The couple of times that we thought he was lost were traumatic.  This is why it was sweet when I saw him give Evelyn his Stitch to cuddle with. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment