Sunday, April 14, 2013

birthdays

 I went up to Sheboygan the weekend of my mom's birthday.  The up side was that I got to spend my mom's birthday with her and take her out to eat.  The down side was that we spent the weekend packing up Grandma's house.  There was a ton to do and I am glad I could help out.  It was hard driving away since it was probably the last time I would ever be back to that house.  So many great memories were made in that house.
 Audrey also got birthday presents that weekend.  Tita Angela and Uncle Brett let her open her presents early since we are going to be in Disney on her birthday.  She got a new princess crown, princess roller blades and clothes.  She tried roller blading all over the house.  It will be fun to take her outside and practice when the weather gets nice.
 Evelyn is already a little character and loves to make all sorts of faces.  Here's one of them
Our mini miss is already into babies.  She likes playing with her baby Ariel and bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment