Saturday, October 19, 2013

random pics

Evelyn feeding her snack to Sasha one piece at a time.  Sasha knows she's not supposed to take food from the kids but when it's put right in her mouth for her how can she resist?  This is what makes putting up with Evelyn worth it.
 Evelyn loves it when Carter and Audrey push her really fast on her train.  They all just laugh and giggle and it's so cute!
 Audrey got a hold of the camera and took some pictures.  Most of them weren't really of anything but this one wasn't too bad.  It's a little blurry but she did pretty good.  Plus, I don't make it into picture very often so I have to keep it.
 Then she said it's her turn for pictures and started posing.  She held each pose until I took her picture.
 Then I had to she her the picture on the camera to she her I really did take it :)  These are just a few
Being a sweet big sister

No comments:

Post a Comment