Thursday, January 9, 2014

Halloween

 The kiddos had fun Halloween.  When Carter got home from school they got to decorate Halloween cookies.  Thank you to Great Grandma Aprahamian for the fun Halloween cookie set!  It came with the cookies, frosting and sprinkles.
 I always enjoy seeing how the kids end up decorating all the cookies.
 While Carter and Audrey decorated cookies, Evelyn thought her toy basket was the perfect spot to hang out.
 The kids requested the usual Halloween dinner.  They like helping me make the mummy dogs and homemade mac n cheese (brains).  I think this year they decided the green beans are Frankenstein fingers
 Our Halloween dinner is always washed down with blood (cherry pomegranate crystal lite) 
 My munchkins all dressed up
 Maverick from Top Gun
 Princess Jasmine
Poor Audrey was sick.  I had planned on doing her hair and make up just like Jasmine.  I had to talk her into putting her costume on for a picture.
 Snow White taking her bow off
 Audrey didn't want to go trick or treating initially.  She changed her mind as Chuck & Carter were getting ready to leave.  Evelyn thought she could go too.  We were all going to go together this year but it was raining.  So, I stayed back with Evey and manned the door.
Happy with their loot

No comments:

Post a Comment