Friday, February 21, 2014

UWM dance team alumni dance

 Early December I attended the first annual UWM Panther Dance Team Alumni reunion.  There was a great turn out for the first time around.  We performed at half time and it was a blast to dance with these women again.  This is a group shot of all the alumni that attended.  We learned the routine on our own time and had a 2 hour practice before the game to run formations and counts.  We are all thrilled with how the routine turned out.
 Amy is one of my besties.  We danced together, lived together and still get together every year.  So glad she came!  She's a life time friend thanks to the dance team.  We were missing Mel and hope she can make it next year.
 This was the first time Angela and I have danced together since high school!
 Nicole, Julie, Amy, Brooke and I
Just a few I danced with
 Chuck took some action shots


 The alumni and current team together
We took a group shot with the current team.  Chuck only got part of the group because he still had the zoom lens on.  I'll have to get this from one of the other girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment