Friday, March 28, 2014

Christmas Day

 I was hoping that since we stayed up late the night before the kiddos would sleep in a bit.  Instead, I woke up to Audrey telling me it's time to get up because Santa came!  They were so excited they could hardly sit still for a quick picture.
 Audrey finally got her Kindle Fire she'd been asking for nonstop
 Carter thrilled to have the Lego death star!!
 The only other item she kept asking for-a bouncy house!  A few weeks before Christmas I told her to stop jumping on the couch.  She replied, "Then Santa better hurry up and bring me a bouncy house!  I need to jump!"
Evelyn playing with her new piggy bank
 Carter got the spy gear he was wanting from Great Grandma Aprahamian
 The kids helped Sasha open her presents
 Evelyn got a baby Stella.  She loves giving her the paci
 Evelyn couldn't wait for Chuck to put her princess cozy coupe together
Thank you Great Grandma Aprahamian for the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment