Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Cold days

 The kids stayed home on what was supposed to be their first day back after winter break.  They had a snow day not because of snow but because it was too cold!  After having them home for 2 weeks already we had to get creative with our day.
 We made a big bowl of snow ice cream.  The kids gobbled it up!
 You know it's cold out when Sasha gets on the couch!
 I blew bubbles and the kids watched them freeze
 I think I enjoyed this one as much as the kids
 I had friends that tried it and had problems with the bubbles popping before they froze.  I used our touchable bubbles and it worked great!
 I also did the throwing boiling water trick but didn't get pictures.  It was pretty crazy that it was cold enough for it to work.
 What passes time better than baking cookies? :)
They took turns measuring and mixing

No comments:

Post a Comment