Tuesday, November 11, 2014

First day of Toddler Preschool

I don't know if Evelyn or I was more excited for preschool to start.  She missed Carter and Audrey so much and was asking for them constantly.  I knew she was going to miss having them home and it was for this reason that I signed her up for a 2 year old Preschool program.  It's only 2 mornings a week for a couple of hours but it's just what she needs.
 Hanging up her backpack in her cubby.  She loves that it's labeled with her name and picture.
 They had us make a picture book to bring to school.  Evelyn couldn't wait to show her teacher the picture of Sasha!
 She had a fabulous first day and wore herself out.  She fell asleep on the way home.
Evelyn's teachers are amazing!  She is truly loving school.  She asks me to take her on days that she doesn't go.  It's nice for me to have that time to myself and I'm meeting some great moms there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment