Thursday, December 4, 2014

phone dump

 Sometimes my phone is the closest/only camera available. Every once in a while I remember to load them onto the computer.
With Evelyn being our last baby I find myself not getting anything done around the house because I cuddle with her every chance I get.  I have to soak it up while she still wants to snuggle with mommy.
 This girl is OBSESSED with puppies!  She even has to hug and hang out with fake ones at the department store.
 I caught these two cuddling and reading on the floor of Evelyn's closet.
 She absolutely loves Sasha
 Kindergarten wares Audrey out.  Every once in a while she falls asleep in the car.  Evelyn always get concerned when this happens.
 I hate having to get the kids up so early for school.  I upside is seeing the beautiful sunrise from Carter's window.
 Mini miss has become very independent.  She carries that stool all over the house in order to do things herself.  She only asks for help when she completely fails after many attempts.
 She thought these were hilarious.  I'm thinking about putting her in gymnastics next semester.  I think she'll really like it.
 And then this happened again
 I volunteered at Evelyn's school.  She loves the playground and the equipment they have.  It was a lot of fun to see how the amazing teachers handle 12 two year olds.  
Evelyn would not leave Target without this hat!  She also had to wear it right away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment