Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Big girl bed

 Mid November we finally moved Evelyn to a big girl bed.  I say finally because Carter and Audrey had already been in one for a while by this age.  We ordered a new bedroom set for Audrey's room and moved her old set (which was my set when I was little) into Evelyn's room.  While we moved the headboard the kids read books in between the mattress and box spring. 
 She was so excited to have a big girl bed and even picked out the butterfly sheets herself.  I ordered her comforter and pillow shams but they didn't come in by the time we put the bed together.  She was happy using the Tinkerbell blanket until it arrived.  She kept telling us, "crib bye bye."  It's so bittersweet to see the crib and changing table go.
 Carter and Audrey asked her if she wanted them to read to her.  She of course said yes.
 They were so cute!  They took turns reading the pages.
 They can be so sweet to each other!
Love my munchkins!  They are growing up way too quickly!
 Evelyn was excited to watch the furniture be delivered to Audrey's room. She was the first to jump on the bed before I could even make it.

I ordered new bedding for Audrey too.  I love how colorful it is.  And yes, I had to monogram the pink pillow.  It's a new bedroom fit for a princess.
Audrey was so excited about her new furniture she made "decorations" for it :)
Going through the pictures I realized I never took one of Evelyn's bedding.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment