Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Valentine's crafts

 As you know, my kids love crafts.  I don't have a ton of Valentine decorations so I had the kids make one.
 I had a canvas left from a previous project.  I got some spouncer sponges and cut them into hearts.  The letters were cut out and taped onto the canvas.  Each kiddo got a different color and they stamped until it was all covered.
 They were proud of the final result.  To be honest so am I.  I wasn't expecting it to turn out so well.
 Cute festive cookies
 The kids get to bring Valentine's boxes to school.  Carter loved his minion from last year so much he wanted to do a minion again this year.  To make it different we decided to do a purple one.  It was fun to make and Carter loved it as always.
 Audrey chose Olaf and loved how he turned out.  There were plenty of moms venting on Facebook that Pintrest makes working moms look bad.  In my defense, I didn't use Pintrest and I don't do it to one up other moms.  I do it because my kids ask me to and we have fun doing it together.  They help with cutting and gluing and any other part they are willing to try.
Evelyn wanted to be in a picture too :)  It was also pajama day at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment