Monday, July 13, 2015

Rainforest Live, etc

Rainforest Live came to Dunlap for 2 nights.  I wasn't going to take the kids because Chuck was on call and I didn't think Evelyn would sit through the whole show.  The kids really wanted to go so I took my chances.  It was such a fun and interesting show and the kids had a blast.  Carter and Audrey were even brave enough to hold a boa constrictor!
 After the show the kids pet an alligator.
 It was hard to get a clear picture of it.  They really moved the kids along quickly.  I don't blame them because it was a packed house with a ton of kids lined up.  In the end the kids really enjoyed the show and I'm glad we went.
 Spring time=finally getting to play outside!
We want to get Evelyn going on her balance bike.  Here's her apprehensive face.
 It didn't take her long to get going and feel more comfortable.
 Evelyn found Carter's scrubs.  She looked so cute in them and we had to call her Dr. Aprahamian while she wore them.
 I had to share this funny paper that came home in Audrey's folder.
 Love these 2!  They were cuddling together while we waited for Audrey at ballet.
 It was clown fish day at school.  Naturally, I couldn't just send them to school in a plain orange shirt.  So, I painted them. :)
The kids love when the book fair is at school.  All three of them enjoyed picking out new books. They couldn't even wait to get home to read them.  I love how much they enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment