Friday, October 30, 2015

home away from home

 
This summer the Country Club of Peoria was our home away from home.  I think we spent more time there than we did at home.  We had swim team practice, swim meets, tennis lessons, Jr. golf, Kids Kamp and pre team practice.  Above the girls are making the routine walk from Kids Kamp down to the pool.
This was Carter's first full summer on the team.
It was fun to watch him improve over the season.   
 Every once in a while we were able to stay and play.  Audrey wanted me to take a picture of EVERY jump she did into the pool.
I will admit we didn't have this down time often enough this summer.  I promise to make an effort to have more days like this one next year.
Evelyn loves the water!  I can't wait to get her started in some lessons.
Love that face!

No comments:

Post a Comment