Sunday, August 7, 2016

wrapping up Feb.

 I don't even remember what they were doing but I love this sisterly moment.
 3 year old Evelyn wearing her size 9 month Snow White costume.
 After being home from Mexico for a couple of days, I got back on a plane to travel to Virginia.  I love my time with these cousins.  I just hope next time is for a happy occasion.
I was supposed to be a guest reader for Audrey's class while I was in Virginia.  Thanks to Grandma for filling in for me.  Audrey picked the book, The Book with No Pictures and didn't let Grandma read it before coming to her class.  Ha!
Sasha's turned 11!  The kids once again put candles in her frosty paw and sang to her.
 Evelyn insists on holding the cup
 Sasha's always a good sport
 Girl Scout cookie time at the Dunlap High School basketball game.
 We got a few days of spring like weather
Little Diva supervising Carter and Audrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment