Thursday, November 3, 2016

San Diego, Part 2

 After the conference was over, we moved over to the Lodge at Torrey Pines.  This was our view from our patio off our room.
 That's the green of the 18th hole.
 I enjoyed the gorgeous hiking while Chuck golfed.

 The cliffs were so beautiful

 The trails were great and well maintained.
 Chuck texted when he was close to finishing.  My hike back took less time than I thought so, I had time to enjoy the view and read.
 There he is putting.  I got to watch him finish then we were off to lunch.
The Lodge has a great car service that took us to lunch.  The weather was so nice that we ended up walking back instead of calling the car to pick us up.
 Ready for our last dinner before heading home the next morning.
Amy's boss set us up with a table with a view and also treated us to dessert!  We had a great time in CA and can't wait to visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment