Thursday, August 24, 2017

Final Nutcracker post

Friday evening is the final dress rehearsal. We are in the home stretch with 2 public performances Saturday and a final public performance Sunday.  
 These sweet angels had a great week together.
 Backstage with my angel.  Audrey told me part of what she likes about Nutcracker is how much time she gets with me.  I'm glad she likes me helping out yet instead of wishing I just drop her off.
 I love this costume.  The angel scene is always so pretty.
                                      
 Miss Beth with her angels.  She has been a wonderful teacher for Audrey this year.  Audrey has really grown a lot under her instruction.
 She never wants the week to end
The girls get such a kick out of the fog
My sweet lamb
This number was so much fun and the girls had a great time with it.  Even the rough around the edges guys that work the curtain, etc. enjoyed this number.  They told the girls they stole the show. 
 We had flowers delivered to the dressing room
 Sunday I finally traded my chaperone badge for a program.  I finally got to watch everyone's hard work pay off.
The girls enjoying the cast party. Nutcracker 2016 brought record breaking ticket sales.  That's certainly something to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment