Wednesday, January 31, 2018

school happenings

 This was too cute I had to take a picture.  My friend started reading to her daughter and all these kiddos decided to listen in.
 Evelyn and her teacher assistant have a special bond.  Mrs. Randall truly loves her job and it shows.
 Audrey participated in the school talent show.  They had to audition to make it and were so excited to perform.
 Ready to take the stage.  Audrey and Avery sang while Elizabeth played the piano.  They sang I Just Can't Wait to be King.  They wore animal print and I made the crowns they wore.
Audrey's class had Poetry Cafe and the parents were invited to join in the festivities.
 It was a fun morning doing a variety of poetry activities.
 The girls did a great job creating their roll the dice poem.
I stayed to have lunch with Audrey.  It's always interesting listening to the conversations at the lunch table.

No comments:

Post a Comment