Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Last dayl & rocket launch

 May 18th was my baby's last day of preschool. As much as I couldn't believe it, she had been talking about her last day since the first day. She can't wait to go to kindergarten!
 I'm going to miss my little mini boss next school year.  I asked her who's going to eat lunch with me while she's at school next year.  She said, "Mom, you can just go to the gym or something." Well then.
 That afternoon was Carter's rocket launch.  It was a hot and long afternoon.
 They were having some technical difficulties with some of the launch equipment so we ended up standing in the heat for a long time.
 Carter's failed to launch the first time. He had to wait a while before getting to try again.
 He finally got it set up again.
 His classmates gave him a countdown.
Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment