Monday, October 19, 2009

Who's birthday is it anyway?

Chuck was able to get off of work early the day before my birthday so we decided to celebrate then. Ever since Chuck told Carter my birthday was coming up Carter kept asking me if I want to share my birthday. More than happy to share my day with him we took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch. Carter gobbled up his lunch and had a blast playing all the games. Audrey was entertained by all the commotion & didn't sleep until we were getting ready to go. He was so excited to be at Chuck E. Cheese's for the first time. I think the grin on his face says it all. He had such a good time we'll have to take him there again some time.
Daddy had just as much fun playing all the games.
When we got home Carter opened my presents for me. Audrey had a good time playing with the paper and ribbon.
Carter acted like daddy was singing to him and blew out the candles for me. Yes, that is a Dairy Queen ice cream cake. Yumm! :)
Thanks Chuck for a wonderful birthday and spoiling me with fabulous gifts. :) Since this day was more for Carter than me Chuck got a babysitter and took me out to a wonderful dinner that weekend. I enjoyed sharing my birthday with Carter :) (notice the frosting on Audrey's fingers)

No comments:

Post a Comment