Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Updates coming soon...

I know I've been neglecting the blog the last couple of weeks and sorry for that. After the kids and I got back from Denver Chuck ended up getting sick. So sick he ended up in the hospital for a couple of days with pneumonia. He started out with the flu and it developed into pneumonia. He's home now and on the mend and thankfully the kids are healthy. So once things get back to normal and I can get caught up with everything I'll have many posts to share with all of you. So stay tuned. Thanks for your patience.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Pneumonia!!!! I hope he's better asap! You better post pics of the kids and Halloween costumes soon, I've been anxiously awaiting...

    Thanks for the Thank you Card! No need to say thank you for the thank you for the thank you card; this could go on infinitely. ;o)

    ReplyDelete