Sunday, June 13, 2010

Manitowoc Zoo

The next day my mom had to work so Ang, the kids & I met Mel, Amelia & Maelle at the Manitowoc Zoo. Mel brought happy meals for the kids and salads for Ang, herself & I. We ate by the jungle gym and swings. After we ate and let the kids play we walked around the zoo. It's a little zoo but nice for it being free.
Maelle & Audrey enjoying the swings
Carter kept holding Audrey's hand so she wouldn't run away. He's such a good big brother.Amelia & Carter posing in front of what I think was the bear cageThe kids had a blast playing with the lion bubbler. I think we spent at least 15 minutes at it until we finally said it's time to go.After the zoo we went to Mel's house. The kids played on the swing set, fed the fish and played with all the toys inside. By the time we said good bye they were worn out. I'm just glad we were able to get a second visit in with Mel & the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment