Friday, June 4, 2010

WI trip

I'm finally getting all the pictures from our trip to WI on the computer. I took a lot of pictures so I'll post updates as I go. Here's the first one.
This was Audrey's idea of helping me pack for the trip. She eventually got out and threw the piles of clothes into the suitcase. As soon as I would rearrange them neatly she would take them out and throw them back in. I ended up packing after she went to sleep :)
The day we arrived in Milwaukee we spent the afternoon visiting with Great Grandpa and Grandma Aprahamian. I didn't do a good job of taking pictures. Audrey kept climbing on the fireplace so I took a picture of both my monkeys sitting on it. Unfortunately, it's the only one I took that afternoon.
That night we had dinner with Tita Angela & Uncle Brett. We went to Stone Fire (kind of like a Chuck e Cheese) and sat in the movie room. After eating, Carter earned enough tickets playing games to get a new squirt gun.
We spent the night at Tita Angela & Uncle Brett's house. The kids got to run around with the dogs before going to bed. They even got a kick out of playing in the dog's kennels.

No comments:

Post a Comment