Saturday, July 31, 2010

And so it begins

A couple of days after returning home from the beach Chuck started his pediatric surgery fellowship. Let the two year count down begin! It's going to be a challenging two years with him on call every third night. The positive is that he now has his own office for us to come and visit.
Chuck & the kids in his office
Chuck was on-call the fourth of July. Things quieted down enough for us to come and have dinner with him. We celebrated the fourth by eating burgers in the Children's Hospital cafeteria. :) Carter and Audrey had chicken fingers. I must say that the food is actually pretty good.
Carter thought he was pretty cool sitting in Daddy's chair. Notice the sticker on his shirt? Carter loves that Chuck has access to an endless supply of stickers.

2 comments:

  1. How did I not know you have a blog?!?! Glad to have it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I thought I told you. My bad.

    ReplyDelete