Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Wam

I'm finally getting back to catching up with what we have been up to this summer. I left off with our week in Folly Beach...

That weekend I left the family at the beach and headed up to Milwaukee for the weekend to be in my dear friend Christin's wedding. They had beautiful weather and the wedding was wonderful. Christin was absolutely stunning! I'm so happy for her and Kyle and wish them all the best for years to come.
The wedding party in front of the church
I love this picture of them in front of the Landmark.
Christin looking gorgeous
Just the two of us
Our friendship goes way back to our cosmetic girl days at Boston Store. She has been an amazing friend through the years and I can't imagine my life without her in it.
All the girlie girls

2 comments:

  1. I love the rockabilly/glam style! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I made the blog! Hahaha...I'm so incredibly grateful that you could be there with us on our big day and for your friendship over the last 10 years. Love you! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete