Saturday, October 16, 2010

B-day & Daddy Jr

Yesterday was my b-day and Chuck did good. He remembered (for the first time in 8 years) what kind of cake I wanted, brought me beautiful roses, gave me a funny card, got take out so I wouldn't have to cook and bought me Just Dance 2. We also got to enjoy lunch together Thursday before picking Carter up from school. It was so nice out we sat outside at one of our favorite restaurants. Thanks for all the phone calls and gifts.
This is the amazing strawberry cake from Edgar's Bakery. Carter blew out the candles f0r me.
Audrey enjoying the yummy cake. Notice the fork in the other hand she's failing to use :)
I had taken this picture of Carter the other day and had to post it. Chuck was post call and was dozing on the couch with his glasses resting on his chest. Carter picked them up and tried them on. Now he truly looks like Daddy Jr!

1 comment: