Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Party prep

We had the kids birthday party this weekend. Even though it turned out to be a bad weekend to get people to attend I still wanted to make it fun and special for the kids. The kids love balloons and always want one when we go to the store. Friday, while Audrey napped I took Carter to pick some out for the party.
Carter did a great job picking out the perfect ones. The kids loved them played with them all afternoon. This picture is from when Carter was hiding behind all of them and called me into the room to see if I could find him.
Audrey ran laps around the house with the balloons. I could not get her to stop and take a picture. So and action shot is what you get. She was spinning around like a ballerina :)
Love the look on his face
Carter wanted me to make his Star Wars cookies for the party. He helped cut them out then I waited till the kids were in bed to frost them. He was thrilled with how they turned out!
To be fair I made some princess crowns for Audrey.

1 comment:

  1. sweet cookies mama! wish we lived closer and we could go into a bake shop business together (though if we did, we'd probably be 400 lbs each!) great job with the joint party - too cute and too appropriate for your mr star wars and miss princess diva :)

    ReplyDelete