Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Party

The day of the party we had beautiful weather. It got up to 90 that day! Without the humidity here yet it made for a great day to be outside. I didn't do a good job of taking pictures. I didn't even take a family one! I know, so not like me. Oh well. Here are a few that I did manage to take.
Audrey had to eat her lunch at the table with the princess table cloth on it.
The boys sat at the Star Wars table
Carter with his Star Wars ice cream cake
Audrey just kept staring at her princess cake. It was a yummy Edgars strawberry cake.
Even though the Grahams were out of town and couldn't make the party, they let us borrow their bouncy house.
Audrey & Lee were playing with all the ice in the drink buckets. They were entertained for quite some time and were soaked by the time they were done.

No comments:

Post a Comment