Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Exciting news!

It's been pointed out to me that I haven't been doing as good of a job keeping up with the blog lately. I know I've been slacking but it's been busy. Chuck and I were out of town on our last and final interview. Since then we've been busy getting the house ready to put on the market. We will be on the market possibly by tomorrow! When that sign goes up it'll feel so real that we are finally moving.

As if putting this house up for sale, finding a new house and moving to the Midwest isn't enough to keep us busy...we are expecting baby #3!!! We are thrilled to be having another baby and the kids are already excited as well. My technical due date is Sept. 1st but we are going to induce a week early again to control my crazy fast delivery.
Here's our little baby at 8 weeks (I'm 11 weeks now). I could hear and see the heart beating already! Carter wants a brother and Audrey continues to change her mind. When Carter gives me a good night kiss he then kisses my belly and says, "Good night cute little baby in there." Audrey keeps telling me she's not the baby anymore. She's a big girl now and the baby is in my tummy. Makes me so happy that this baby has a wonderful big sister and big brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment