Tuesday, February 21, 2012

V-day happenings

Valentine's Day was a busy day. Here are some pics of our eventful day
After dropping Carter off at school Audrey and I headed to ballet. Her teacher had cute valentine cupcakes set out on the tables for all the girls after their class. It was so cute to see all of them come running out of the studio and seeing their special treat.
After ballet we went to Carter's class party. One of the kids gave everyone these mustaches and the moms thought it would be fun to get a picture of all of them wearing them. So funny!The kids got to decorate 2 cupcakes. One they got to eat. The other they boxed up to give to someone they love. Carter gave his to Chuck since I saw him make it.Showing me his master pieces.
After school the kids and I headed to the doctor. I had my first trimester screening with the maternal fetal medicine doctor. The kids enjoyed seeing the baby on the big screen (they have big flat screen tvs on the wall that the ultrasound is shown on). Audrey thought it was funny they put blue jelly on my belly. The baby passed the screening and we are on track for a healthy baby #3 :) Crazy how just a couple of weeks ago he/she looked like a gummy bear and this time you can see the arms, legs and hands. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment