Monday, April 9, 2012

Our Diva turns 3!

Our Little Miss is getting so big! She turned 3 a couple of weeks ago. (Yes, that's how far behind I am with this blog) Her birthday ended up being on a school day. I felt bad sending her but things have been so crazy lately that I had to send her so I could go get her presents! I made strawberry cupcakes (because she wanted pink ones) for her class with princess wrappers and princess crowns on top. She also picked out some princess plates and napkins.
She wanted a picture of her holding one before leaving for school. She had a lot of fun at school that morning and she told me all about her friends singing to her.
After school we went to pick up a cake, a pink cake of course. The lady writing her name on it heard Audrey talking about the cakes with lady bugs on them and put a couple on her cake for her. After dinner we sang happy birthday to her. It was an Edgar's strawberry cake. Yumm! We are going to miss getting cakes from that bakery.
Too busy staring at the candles to look up for the picture. I know there's more than 3 candles on it but she wanted all those candles on because they were all pink.
Blowing out all her candles
Enjoying the yummy cake with her sweet big brother.After cake she got to open her princess wrapped presentsShe loves her my little pony! It reads 4 different books to her and sings songs. It's so cute to watch her sing along.

No comments:

Post a Comment