Thursday, April 5, 2012

Recital preview

Last week was picture week at Audrey's studio. Instead of classes they had their individual and class pictures taken in their recital costumes. The photographers were great with the little ones and we can't wait to see how they turned out!
Audrey ready to head in for her pictures. You can't tell in these pictures but she even sat still for me that morning for me to curl her hair :) She looked adorable!
She loves that her tap costume is pink with dot dots on it.
With Tita Angela so proud of herself for smiling nice in her pictures. Audrey had so much fun with the photographer she told Chuck all about it when he got home.
That afternoon we had to take Tita Angela back to the airport :( I was terrible about taking pictures while she was here so we quick snapped one before leaving.

I've also been awful about taking belly pictures this time. We've been so busy with everything I just haven't taken the time. So this picture is the first one I have that shows my bump.

No comments:

Post a Comment