Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sky

 Carter had vacation bible school last week and he had a blast as usual.  This year's theme was Sky.  On Friday when I picked him up he told me he was sad it was over.  I think he's ready for the school year to begin. :)  Friday night they had a closing celebration and cookout.  The kids got up on the stage and sang some of the songs they learned then we enjoyed dinner outside.  They put up a bounce house and the kids had fun playing.
The other weekend we had a family maternity photo shoot with Amanda E. Photography.  She was great to work with and we got a variety of shots.  With this being my last pregnancy we thought it would be fun to document it with some nice pictures.  This shot is from the sneak, sneak peak she posted on facebook.  It gets me excited to see the rest of the pictures.  I'm just over 36 weeks in this picture.
The kids are loving the wild life that's in our backyard at the rental.  They stood on the deck and watched these deer until they went away.  They were happy to hear we will most likely continue seeing deer, etc at the new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment