Wednesday, September 26, 2012

1 month

 Evelyn is 1 month old!  (5 days ago)  I can't believe I caught her holding 1 finger up for the picture :)  She's an excellent baby.  She's been doing well going with the flow having to chase the other two around.  The poor thing spends a lot of time in the car seat.  She's already my best sleeper.  Her first stretch at night is around 5 hours.  There's been a couple of times where it's been 6! 
 Audrey wanted to get in the picture action.  She continues to love on Evelyn and help when she can.  Just ask her and she'll tell you what a good big sister she is :)
 Mini Miss in her princess towel after her bath
 Evelyn looking so cute in my favorite outfit.  Chuck's boss' wife knows how to shop :)  She got us this adorable outfit.
As for Carter...He's enjoying soccer.  It just so happens his team got the orange jerseys (his favorite color) and Carter was given #13 (my number when I played volleyball and soccer)  His team has been dominating and Carter even scored a goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment