Sunday, September 23, 2012

anxious & excited

We have been in the rental house 4 months and we are so ready to move into OUR house and finally get unpacked and settled.  As anxious as we are it's also a little surreal to think that we are moving into our house this next weekend.  There still seems to be a good bit to do before it's ready but we know they'll get it done.  There's been a lot going on at the house since we had Evelyn so here's a couple of sneak peaks.
 
We love how the chimney on the front of the house turned out.  That's the office fireplace chimney.
 I searched a long time to find this stone for the great room fireplace and it was worth the effort.  So happy with how it turned out.
 I've said it before and I'll say it again.  I can't wait to get settled into my kitchen!  So happy with the tile backsplash and the awesome medallion over the stove.
Loving the glass tile backsplash in the basement bar.
The powder room is coming together.  I'm happy we splurged on the vessel sink.
 
It's so exciting to see these finishing touches go in the house.  Can't wait to post pictures of it completely done!

No comments:

Post a Comment