Saturday, February 16, 2013

5 Months Old!

 I continue to be about a month behind on the blog.  Evelyn is going on 6 months old but I'm finally getting her 5 month post up.  I'll get caught up one of these days.
 Our sweet baby girl is growing so fast and we are enjoying every bit of it.  The kids continue to love on her as well.  She continues to be such a good baby that just goes with the flow.  The sleep department is hit or miss right now but I blame the teeth.  I think she's working on the top ones now but they haven't broken through yet.
Showing off her bottom two teeth
She is always so happy when she's awake.  She smiles so easily and loves to laugh for her big brother and big sister the most.  We haven't started baby food but probably will start soon.  We waited until closer to 6 months with Carter and Audrey too.

No comments:

Post a Comment