Thursday, February 21, 2013

Farwell girls visit

 The last weekend in January my lovely Farwell girls came to visit.  I am so blessed to have these friends in my life and we have remained friends through the years and distance.  Love these girls and our time together.  They all met up in Beloit and drove the rest of the way down together.  So grateful they were all willing to make the trip down for us to spend the weekend together.
 Saturday we did some shopping and went out to lunch.  After lunch we found a bead store that helped us make our own necklaces.  I was a lot of fun.
 All of our necklaces had the silk tie in common but all turned out different.
 After we finished making our necklaces we headed home to start cooking dinner.  We had a good time all being in the kitchen together.
 Amy even let Audrey help with the salsa
 Hillary taking her turn with baby duty so I could cook.  Evelyn got a lot of attention that weekend being held by eveyone.
 Amy surprised us with these dish towels her mom embroidered for us.  Love it!  That's Mel's necklace on top of the towels.  I forgot to get a picture of all of our necklaces.
 It has been so long since we were all together.  It was nice just to finally catch up and stay up late chit chatting.
I was going to treat my girls to brunch at the club before they left Sunday but the weather had other plans.  Thanks to the storm they had to hit the road sooner rather than later.  I can't wait for our next get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment