Monday, July 22, 2013

Recital

 Audrey was so excited for the real deal!  She kept telling me how Grandma & Grandpa and Tita Angela were coming to watch her.  I love this picture of her.  I love her tap costume too!
 I managed to get into one too :)
 Audrey and I had to be there early.  Tita Angela drove us so the rest of the crew could take the van.  Such a cute pic of the 2 of them.
 She did a great job!
 I wish I caught a picture of it but I think I was too busy laughing.  At one point during the dance Audrey kept telling the other girl to get in her spot even showing her where she should be.  It was so funny and cute!
 Ready for ballet
 Her teacher Miss Alex did a great job of entertaining and keeping the little ones occupied in between numbers.  I hope Audrey gets her for a teacher again next year.
 Gloria was sweet and gave roses to all the Salem (our church) ballerinas.  It was so thoughtful.
 my beautiful ballerina
 so into her dance
 So happy with how much she loves dance!
cutie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment