Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Trouble

 Evelyn is a curious little girl these days.  She never misses an opportunity to get into something.  She loves to get into the pantry and pull everything off the shelves.
 Carter and Audrey don't always remember to keep things out of her reach.  Evelyn loves to get their left over snacks.
 Happy to be helping herself to some cereal.
 She loves to shred paper and napkins.  Look at this smirk on her face.  Cracks me up :)
 The kids beat me upstairs when Evelyn woke up from her nap.  I found them trying to entertain her and Audrey climbing out of her crib.  She was worried she was going to fall so Carter put pillows and blankets down
 She continues to love to harass Sasha 
She's obsessed with my water cups.  She has spilled them numerous times and plays with them.  Here she even had to carry it in her mouth because she wouldn't put it down.  She'll see me fill a cup and smack her lips at me to get a sip.

1 comment:

  1. She sounds just like Paul, on the go and in.to.everything!! Can't wait to see y'all in a few days!

    ReplyDelete