Friday, August 15, 2014

Mother's Day

 My Mother's Day selfie since Chuck was on-call that weekend.  Blessed to be the mother of these 3 amazing munchkins!
 We have an awesome babysitter!  She gave me a coupon for free babysitting.  It was such a sweet surprise.
 While Evelyn napped Chuck took the kids to the pond to fish and I got a bike ride in.  It was a beautiful weekend for it.
 Audrey completed this at preschool.  It's always funny to read their answers.
She also drew a picture of me.  She must not have had a lot of time because she normally does a better job with her drawings.  Still cute though.
This doesn't have anything to do with Mother's day but I had to include it.  Every time we get in the car Evelyn tries to sit in either Carter or Audrey's booster seat.  Audrey helped her buckle and she thought she was pretty cool for sitting in a big kid seat.  She wasn't happy when I moved her to her car seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment