Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Recital pictures

 Audrey had her recital pictures taken at the studio the day before rehearsal.  Her friend Kate had them at the same time.  It didn't work out for us to do them last year so this was the first time at this studio.  I'm not sure I'll do it again next year.  It was a little too unorganized for me.
 In the hallway waiting our turn,
I didn't  scan them in yet so here's a picture of the picture.  I was also disappointed with the quality.  Audrey was goofing around while we were waiting and got her knees dirty.  There wasn't time to wash them and it didn't brush off.  The photographer didn't even photo shop that out!  And her back drop was terrible.  Who uses a wrinkly sheet for a ballet backdrop!? (Which also could have been photo shopped)
Her ballet picture
Now I know it's not worth it for next year.  Obviously, she still looks cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment