Monday, August 10, 2015

student of the month

 Every month the teachers and principal pick a student of the month for each grade.  They are the Dunlap Royals so, they are called the Royal of the month.  Carter was chosen last year so I wasn't expecting it to happen this year.  I was so proud of him when I heard he was selected again this year.  
 A group picture of the April and May Royals of the month.
Poor Evelyn was so dramatic about her first skinned knee for this spring.
 These 2 looked so cute walking into school we had to take a picture of them.
 Evelyn's adorable Mother's Day card and gift.  The pot had caterpillars, butterflies and bees made with her fingerprints.  Love it!
 She was so excited to give it to me.  It was adorable to see how proud all the kiddos were to give them to all the mamas.
 My sweet baby is getting so big!
So big that while I'm talking to other moms, she climbs into my seat to put on lip gloss.  Look at that concentration!

No comments:

Post a Comment