Monday, December 28, 2015

First day of School

I wasn't ready to send the kids off to school this year.  The summer went by way to quickly! Plus, I'm still waiting for Illinois to get the memo that school isn't supposed to start until AFTER Labor Day. Ready or not, the first day was here.  I made the kids their grade level pancake along with chocolate chip ones for breakfast.
It wasn't Evelyn's first day yet but she still got special pancakes.  An E and mickey mouse.
Time needs to slow down!  It makes me sound so old to say that I have a fourth grader!
 If I'm having a hard time with 4th grade, I don't even want to think about how I'm going to handle the day he goes off to middle school.
While waiting for the bus he caught a frog.
Then there's my first grader.  
I feel like she's growing up even faster than Carter!

One last pic of the both of them
First day pics with their classmates.  This is Carter's class
 Silly pose
 Audrey's class
The majority of her class is girls

No comments:

Post a Comment