Sunday, May 1, 2016

field trips

 Audrey's Girl Scout troop took a field trip to Greenview Nursery.  They learned about different plants, did a scavenger hunt around the nursery and made a bird feeder.
 working on the scavenger hunt
 Evelyn's class took a field trip to Target to shop for families in need.  The kids were divided up into different groups and were given shopping lists to complete.  The kids had fun finding the items and giving their input in what we should get.
 After we were done shopping we headed back to school.  The kids got to have cookies and punch.  Definitely, the highlight of the morning.
 My kiddos looking cute and ready for Christmas.
I haven't been doing as good of a job documenting the random moments between the kiddos.  I'm glad I got a pic of this one.  I love when I go upstairs to check on their bedtime progress and find them in bed together reading.  It's moments like these I want to keep them little forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment