Monday, September 19, 2011

Beauty & the Beast

Audrey is completely obsessed with Beauty and the Beast!! She asks to watch it EVERY day! It's only appropriate that she is going to be Belle for Halloween. The day she got what she calls her ballerina princess Belle dress, she wore it all day and refused to take it off. We even had to go to Carter's swim lesson in it. For part of the day we even had to call her Belle. "I not Audrey. I'm Belle!"
Now whenever she watches the movie she has to put the dress on. She even dances and sings along to the songs. She'll even tell you she looks so pretty in it. :) You can't see them in the pictures but she even wears her Belle princess heals with it.
She wouldn't take it off to help with dinner either. I told her it might get dirty and she assured me it wouldn't. "I be careful, kay."

No comments:

Post a Comment