Thursday, September 8, 2011

zoo splash pad

Once again I find myself behind in blogging. I'll try to catch up for those of you that actually look at it. :)
The pool at our gym is only open on weekends once school starts since all the lifeguards are students. Our only other outdoor option in the middle of August, in near 100 degree weather is the zoo. The kids can see their favorite animals then cool off in the splash pad.
Carter is always so good about my obsession with taking pictures. Audrey on the other hand crossed her arms when I asked her to stand next to Carter for a picture. She did not want to stop playing.
This day we had gone with the Grahams. Noah and Carter always have a great time playing together. This time it was Noah that didn't want Carter to stop for a picture. He tugged on Carter's arm to get him to play with him. Noah is the same age as Audrey but he sure can hold his own when playing with Carter.
Carter always has a blast thereLaura and I decided that Noah and Audrey already have a crush on each other :) They are so cute together! Noah is always a gentleman around her and they ask for each other after we get home. The cute little couple were sharing snacks while riding in the wagon. Just a random picture of my cuties. Audrey never needs a special occasion to wear a crown :)

No comments:

Post a Comment