Thursday, September 15, 2011

Kindergarten & Mother's day out

Wednesday after Labor Day was the kids first day of school. Carter is now in Kindergarten and going every morning! Audrey is at the same school on the other side of the building in their Mother's day out program 3 mornings a week. The kids and I are both loving their new school. It has a carpool system so I drop off Carter then loop around the block and they get Audrey out and I'm off. It's quick and nice not having to get out of the car. All their teachers are great and they love going. They both always have so much to tell me about when I pick them up.
This picture is from their first day. The tropical storm that came through the day before (and left us with out power for a day) cooled it off so that's why they wanted their zip ups on. The next day we were back in t-shirts and shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment